I know this has come up before, but a search didn't locate the answer. I've had a sale show up for a merchant that doesn't normally convert well for me. The sale amount was 0.00.

What does this mean? Incomplete transaction? Cancelled transaction?

Thanks,
    Andy

I had one today on a good converting merchant... might be a backend problem for CJ caused by the Santa Barbara Plague.

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping.

I had one last month. It showed up and then was reversed for invalid credit card a few hours later.

Jason
    “I get on my knees and pray, we don’t get fooled again!” – Who said that? I said that!

Could it be Surefit? They post .00 for swatch samples. It is counted as a request, but since they are free, no sale.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    I got my T-Shirt! Imagination that!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ABW Ambassador
    Guess what my first transaction of September was?

An eBay nickle $.05

I havn't had eBay up since January. I know my site isn't cached in the engines going back that far. Maybe someone stole some of my content and forgot to change the PID number?

eBay allows 1 transaction in 30 days. We're talking 8 months since they were on my site.

That is just mighty weird

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hey Kelly ...that nickle is probably mine. CJ's way of starting out a record month for me. Last week in August my 7 day EPC dropped to 0.01 cents. Like my grandfather always said....those pennies & nickles add up if you save all your bottles and cans.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    I was going to ask if you could decribe the nickle so I would know it's yours. I'm taking your work on it.

Sending it to:

Mike & Charlie
    P.O. Box [Edited for Privacy~Leader]
    St. Clair Shores, MI

[This message was edited by Leader on September 01, 2003 at 06:33 PM.]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Please do not post specific addresses of other members.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry Leader,

That P.O. Box was the number of posts he had when I posted ...LOL

purely fictional

I havn't the slightest idea if Mike & Charlie live in the Amazon Jungle, or Detroit.

I actually get them all the time, it’s a backend problem duplicate order. The customer clicked the button, maybe 3-4 times.

They fix it, I have never had to write about it. If they do not you mat want to ask.

@ kelly626 & Leader

Mike now lives in a cardboard box under the overpass in the town center. This was all due to his buddy charlie (his parrot, he has no human friends) having a massive flatulence problem.

It was in all the local and national papers I'm surprised you did not see it. Charlie let one rip one night that was so loud the air force was called to red alert the politicians thought America had been invaded.
    At the same time Charlie fired a long burst of sunflower seeds and destroyed 8 cars 3 buses 2 trains and 1 aircraft, luckily no one was killed but 27 people were so frightened by the noise that their hair turned white overnight.

It was stated on all the television news programs that the damage was bad and wide spread that Mike (until he gets rid of Charlie) is now banned from living withing 30 miles of any humans.

I got my t-shirt
    Did I win the 200,000 post?
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

SandraR wrote:
    quote:
    I actually get them all the time, it’s a backend problem duplicate order. The customer clicked the button, maybe 3-4 times.
    I would be inclined to agree with that, except this was the one and only sale this merchant registered all month. Still shows 0.00, so I guess I'll have to contact them about it.

I'm sure they'll give me some lame excuse...

Andy

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread