ABW Ambassador
    Am I the ONLY person noticing this pattern ?

Geez...
    Each and every month , there seems to be a problem where a reversal or another advertiser ended or CJ action on my account (correction, reversal, payment getting locked , etc) causes sales to stop recording , or at the very least, find it's way into MY account , like they got lost somewhere in space after the clicks are tracked .

Whenever these advertiser or CJ - sided manual transactions happen , I don't see any more sales coming in for the day , sometimes several days, allthough traffic is consistant .

When reversals are most commonly occuring , until about the 10th of the month , I make very little sales at all with CJ , allthough the first few days of every month seem to go just fine -UNTIL that first reversal hits .

Then again, from around the 11th to the beginning of the payment period, sales are happening again . AND Then again, for a few days from the time Cj begins processing my payment , until the direct deposit hits my bank , sales take a nose dive again .

Finally, from the time my direct deposit hits my bank account , up to the end of month, I make the most sales .

There HAS to be a technical problem with your database design that is causing this problem, there is just no way that this is a coincidence month after month , and it is normal for sales to take place on such a predictable pattern , it is NOT the same pattern with Linkshare or Performics.

I'm thinking that overall, you are only tracking my sales for what equals about half of each month.

ABW Ambassador
    I can not say that it is a pattern, but the frequency of sales seems to be that way. Could it be that this is a thing on the merchants side?

carneol

ABW Ambassador
    Or could it be just plain THEIVERY?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Want parasite free? BUY a T
    Help rid your community of all maggotts

I understand Lisa, I do have the same problem not the reversal side but the sales will die up for a couple of days and then get a sale.

Traffic and Click through have tripled with my work and it's worse than before. Sucks but it is happening!

Lisa, Carneol and others

Join the discussion Here

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread