ABW Ambassador
    Am I the ONLY person noticing this pattern ?

Each and every month , there seems to be a problem where a reversal or another advertiser ended or CJ action on my account (correction, reversal, payment getting locked , etc) causes sales to stop recording , or at the very least, find it's way into MY account , like they got lost somewhere in space after the clicks are tracked .

Whenever these advertiser or CJ - sided manual transactions happen , I don't see any more sales coming in for the day , sometimes several days, allthough traffic is consistant .

When reversals are most commonly occuring , until about the 10th of the month , I make very little sales at all with CJ , allthough the first few days of every month seem to go just fine -UNTIL that first reversal hits .

Then again, from around the 11th to the beginning of the payment period, sales are happening again . AND Then again, for a few days from the time Cj begins processing my payment , until the direct deposit hits my bank , sales take a nose dive again .

Finally, from the time my direct deposit hits my bank account , up to the end of month, I make the most sales .

There HAS to be a technical problem with your database design that is causing this problem, there is just no way that this is a coincidence month after month , and it is normal for sales to take place on such a predictable pattern , it is NOT the same pattern with Linkshare or Performics.

I'm thinking that overall, you are only tracking my sales for what equals about half of each month.

ABW Ambassador
    I can not say that it is a pattern, but the frequency of sales seems to be that way. Could it be that this is a thing on the merchants side?

ABW Ambassador
    Or could it be just plain THEIVERY?

aka Cyclone

Want parasite free? BUY a T
    Help rid your community of all maggotts

I understand Lisa, I do have the same problem not the reversal side but the sales will die up for a couple of days and then get a sale.

Traffic and Click through have tripled with my work and it's worse than before. Sucks but it is happening!

Lisa, Carneol and others

Join the discussion Here

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread