15 years and counting
    Have you seen the new feature on the performance reports?
    Now, we can check this report for each day of the month, not only for today and yesterday.
    I think it's pretty cool. I like it.
    Also, I noticed on the home page a modification of the trend graphs. We can see the graph sort per day not only per month.
    I have to say, thank you CJ.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Hmmm, I thought we already had these reporting features since the upgrade before last.

What's new that I noticed is the 'Calculate Estimate' link on the Payment Status page.

Anyone noticed anything else that's new?

VAN.

Yes, I notice that when I use the new 'Calculate Estimate' feature, it cut the estimate in half from what it was before the upgrade.

John

Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

www.teampb.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I don't pay the estimations much mind except for a "ballpark figure". The estimations seem to change a lot until the very end of the pay cycle, so I started to disregard them almost instantly.

When I want a more solid figure, out comes the old calculator, but only after there's been ample time for all the extensions (and UNextensions, when the merchant decides to approve their transactions this month after all) and r*versals to come in.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Hmm, I don't remember seeing those days in the performance reports, but that may be because I'm used to just doing today's and yesterday's, hehe.

15 years and counting
    I had to check how much I really made on Sept 10th because most of my sales were reported on the 11th. It was a good surprise to find this report.
    It could have been there before this update, but I'm pretty sure it's quite new because I've been looking for something like that before.
    I don't know how Leader is able to calculate her real earning with an old calculator. I've never been able to do it. May be I don't understand how everything works, or I'm too lazy. There's so many variables. But, this report is going to help me.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread