I have never announced or promoted advertiser programs on these message boards before (and don't plan on starting) but one just went live that I though you all might like to know about since we are so close to the anniversary of 9/11.

NYC Police Foundation Store

Yes, I know I have not been posting here lately and I apologize - I have been super busy with the quarter coming to an end. I have been trying to get more deals closed so you all have more advertisers to promote.

Yes, we are looking into the recent issues related to ad blocking. I really apreciate everyones efforts to determine how the products work and what it will take to resolve the issues.

Have a great weekend.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

[This message was edited by ToddCrawford, CJ.com on September 12, 2003 at 03:06 PM.]

Cool.. I have a site that that stuff would do real well on... and thanks Todd for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read ABW. We all appreciate it.

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <

As our area was hit so hard during 9-11, I think many of our users will enjoy the opportunity to support them. Thanks for the heads up ... and don't be a stranger! It's good to see you sig again!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

Applogize all you want, Todd, but it is meaningless unless you get in here and actually respond to the appropriate topics (not throw it in with a NYC 9/11 post).

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Welcome back Todd. NYPD and the NYFD need more than a 15% spiff from the net profits of this template web site. Please don't tell us your going to TopMoxie enable this new charitable verticle. Akiva's program can handle the fact that many of his online sports team competitors are run by this company ...he works hard to make creatives that convert.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Ron,

quote:
    Applogize all you want, Todd, but it is meaningless unless you get in here and actually respond to the appropriate topics (not throw it in with a NYC 9/11 post).

I wanted to post earlier regarding some of these 'appropriate' topics but there was way too much speculating and conspiracy theories going on and I have learned that sometimes it is best to let the dust settle a bit before I respond. Plus, as I said, I was busy doing other things.

I'll post a new topic. My comments were an afterthought because I knew people would post comments regarding my whereabouts and lack of responses to recent posts.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

I'll be happy to see your opinions and ideas published, Todd. As an affiliate with super low sales (was better once) I have to make some decisions soon. Real soon.

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread