How do we know the prior month transactions that have not been paid in the recent payment? For example, details of commissions for the month of July that have not been paid on August as at today.

Please share if anyone knows how to get it.

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

ABW Ambassador
    Run Reports... From the Custom reports pull-down choose Extended transactions due to non-payment.

Parasiteware - Any software, process or method that aims to make money by avoiding any involvement in the sales process apart from hijacking transactions that have been created by the hard work of others.

Thanks DPG for the hint.

I ran Custom Reports for “Extended transactions due to non-payment” and “Reversed transactions due to non-payment” as well resulting only the name of merchants. I followed the Run Reports links from there but all returned back to Run Reports page.

The big part of unsettled balance is because of extended status (from other posts: mainly due to a 30-day money back guarantee). I have tried to run report for July with extended status and the result is zero balance. Maybe all had gone to locked status together with reversals on August or this month. So nothing left from July transactions.

But that is not true. I made a simple calculation. I have the results of performance reports for last month and this month. I believe that the system is set based on event date. I also have the result of transaction reports for today, clean from other days transactions. All are added up and compared to the balance on top of my account page. It doesn’t match, then something missing!

Should be a way to find out. I doubt that they are now changed to locked status hiding among the paid locked status.

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread