Does anyone have any experience with mcsport? I see they have only a one day cookie, but their epc is pretty high considering that... Also, they have a lot of clauses that must be accepted first before applying. Just looking for any feedback on them. Thanks.

They moved to BeFree. For more information see this:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...3&m=4966060704

If I was you - instead of mcsports I would go with fogdog. They are identical programs both run by GSI but fogdog's terms are better than the others. GSI apparently has more control over fogdog than it does the other programs it runs and so for that reason their AM Mike A. has been able to make it more affiliate friendly than the others. The items they sell are identical.

Their program at CJ expires pretty soon, within a few days at most. As bbb says they are with befree and their programs have improved greatly.

Thanks bbb and toughturkey...If either of you had sales of paintball stuff would you say how the following compare:
    actionvillage, paintball-online, fogdog, paintballexpress?

sorry, no paintball experience - but one further point about fogdog is that they have an almost daily datafeed.

Reflections.....Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding our affiliate programs.

Michael Abolafia
    Affiliate Account Executive
    Affiliates@GSICommerce.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread