Hi All,

If anyone needs any help then please drop me an email peter@affiliatefuture.co.uk or post here (i'll try to be around here as much help as possible)

We have some great programmes including Virgin Atlantic and are the first parasite free network.

Cheers
    Pete

Hi Pete,

I noticed you were one of the first to date a stand in the UK against 180solutions.. great stuff.

On a serious note.. I find that your merchants are a mixed bag. What have you got that's "mainstream". Also, how many merchants have datafeeds or deeplinks?

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

Hi Dynamoo,

We were the first to ditch 180 solutions and it's put some big pressure on other networks.

We do have a wide variety of merchants, we started targeting the SME end of the market and we've been growing so well that the bigger brands are moving across.

Almost all our merchants can deeplink, you just add the sites url to the end of our tracking links after &url and it'll do the required cookie dropping work. There are one or two that require a portal code, which you should see when clicking through.

We've got around 40 merchants with datafeeds available. We are working on getting more feeds to people in the coming months. Let me know if you need a hand.

Cheers

Pete

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread