I have poor records on my sale.When I test my affiliate website,my system is XP,there is a red mark below my IE browser, I click it, it pops up a microsoft privacy report window which says "based on your private settings,the third party website cookie were restricted or blocked",I checked my cookie setting, it is already set as low level. if microsoft uses this kind of tech to block other site cookies, next time, the users directly visit the third party website , the previous cookies do not exit,how can I get my endeavor? I am so frustrated, could anyone tell me how can
    I deal with this situation? thanks ahead

Its probably best you post this in one of the main forums as this isn't an AffiliateFuture problem. Someone tecnical will help you. All networks shouldn't have any problems until they reach the high settings and we've got our tracking working correctly for those visitors.

This should due the trick. control panel, internet connections, internet options,
    privacy, advancept thrid party cookies check override ,except, except and always.
    From your last post looks like its been a few days if you have'nt figured it out try this, this is how mine is set and have no probs.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread