http://www.boxtops4education.com/sho....asp?C=6&LNS=6

Henry
    Affiliate Manager
    Migizzi Inc d/b/a Pets-Warehouse.com

10%/90 days/Datafeed/Parasite free

Henry@Pets-Warehouse.com
    >< )))º> 631.789.5400 / Pets-Warehouse.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm with you Henry. The entire affiliate enabled Pet supply industry seems like it's full of pure play Ad Whores. I'll sign up to showcase your offerings. Work on getting some improved bird cage photos for your e-catalog and make a mini-showcase display for each major pet category. You deserve the the web pre-sell Ad space for those. Some nice pre-sell text fodder for the SE's on each category for cut-n-paste would help out those of us with writers cramp.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Thanks for uyour support,

How old is your yellow nape?

Henry
    Affiliate Manager

Henry@Pets-Warehouse.com

6 Years old now. Picked him up when he was 7 weeks old from a Calif breeder who sold Yellow Napes to the Hollywood crowd. His customers included Chevy Chase -Barbara Striesand -Hugh Hefner, so Charlie has a celibrity bloodline making for a interesting family reunion if thta ever occurs.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

How well is he talking?

Henry
    Affiliate Manager

Henry@Pets-Warehouse.com

That charlie is one handsome guy!

ABW Ambassador
    Yo Mike..... For petes sake "or should I say charlies", yank that 15.99 price tag off his perch wont you. I mean.... thats just downright insulting.

===================================
    Child labor laws exist yet, parasite partnering merchants (PP Merchants) and the COC allow an adult affiliates income to be diverted into the pockets of parasites and consider it normal business!

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants and the COC directly supports what many consider unfair trade practices, identity theft and thievery!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    How well is he talking?

I can't answer that myself but his typing and spelling is as bad as mine - LOL.

===================================
    Child labor laws exist yet, parasite partnering merchants (PP Merchants) and the COC allow an adult affiliates income to be diverted into the pockets of parasites and consider it normal business!

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants and the COC directly supports what many consider unfair trade practices, identity theft and thievery!

LOL ..poon! I'd rather him chew through those rope perches then the drywall. Henry would do good to get an exclusive, and put it in his e-catalog, on this parrot owner tip. Buy various sizes of round pizza oven baking trays and drill a hole in the middle of them. Take a standard flower basket metal ornate hook with expansion nut and attach pizza tray to ceiling.

Attach perch or hanging cage to hook. Keeps parrots from climbing the hanging perch rope, or cage chain, and chewing a hole in the ceiling. All parrots seek out something to chew and expecially love the calcium/silicon/clay based drywall or plaster for filling their digestive gullet. In the wild they flock to limestone clifts etc. for just this function.

Charlie should put out a Parrot Poop newsletter for these tid-bits. As typical with any Yellow Nape Amazon you'd have to ducktape his beak to keep him from talking. He started dilating his eyes amd mimicing speech and all types of attention getting sounds when he turned 6 months old. Only way you can get him off repeating new cuss words or slang sayings is to ignor him for using them. He then finds new ones to demand and get human attention. Basically Charlie acts like a typical 6 year old kid.

Mike & Charlie ...

[This message was edited by EcomCity.com on October 21, 2003 at 11:03 AM.]

$15.99 umm must have bought it from a high priced competitor.

Henry
    Affiliate Manager

Henry@Pets-Warehouse.com

Your right Henry it was one of those quick exit purchases from the local Pet Superstore. You know the ones which allow the pets to accompany their adopted owners. Charlie was mumbling ....

"Can your bird talk ...dumb *****" or something similar and I had to exit the place before he got on a roll!

Mike & Charlie ...

I'll have to put up a Bird section in my Mall with your links. Make checks payable to Charlie unless you pimp Yellow nape hookers in the Springtime on a house account.

Mike & Charlie ...

quote:
    Buy various sizes of round pizza oven baking trays and drill a hole in the middle of them. Take a standard flower basket metal ornate hook with expansion nut and attach pizza tray to ceiling.

Thanks for the tip! Our 4 month old Quaker, Auggie, has just discovered the ceiling!

quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:

"Can your bird talk ...dumb *****" or something similar and I had to exit the place before he got on a roll!

Being a *****, I really am offended by this post that is insinuating that *****es are dumb.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

quote:
    Connie wrote: Being a *****, I really am offended by this post that is insinuating that *****es are dumb.

Connie, I must take exception with your statement. Are you saying that ALL female dogs are dumb?

Andy

I didn't, it was mentioned in the post by Mike that I quoted. That is what was bothering me. I am a *****, and am certainly not dumb!

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread