Knut for CJU has a very cool humor toplist at http://www.top20s.com/humor - basically it's a sort of link exchange for humor sites.

Basically the more hits you send it, the more it sends you. The site also has some useful stuff about running an affiliate program, lots of links and is basically well cool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I know that a few of us have humor related sites, so it's worth checking it.

Cool site!! There is an even better one here comedy-zone if you havent found it yet. Alot of traffic.
    I also have a top site for free stuff greeting cards or clipart. Feel free to add your sites. They are seperate sites so add them to their appropriate categories please.

FREE STUFF
    GREETING CARDS
    CLIPART
    and if you enter your site I will also put it on my main site on the appropriate categorie towards the top but under any reevnue links. Those 3 categories don't have many revenue links anyway. I do get alot of greeting card traffic so if you have a greeting card site or a site with greeting cards add it (Trivio add your greeting card section). Just make sure the landing page is to the cards. I am on top of the list at all times and any links that are bogus will be removed within the hour they are put up.
    Happy linking

[ 09-28-2001: Message edited by: Freetweak ]

[ 09-28-2001: Message edited by: Freetweak ]

ABW Ambassador
    @Freetweak

Trivio Cards are submitted.
    Thanks

I'll add you to my greetingcard page within the hour [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Anybody looking to exchange humor traffic should take a look at the Topsites Links list at http://www.joke-zone.co.uk

Every hit you send to the site is tracked. The more hits you send, the further up the list your site appears - simple.

Only accepting applications from humor related sites [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for your kind words, Dynamoo :-)

Regarding Comedy-Zone's toplist, IN/OUT ratios and traffic aren't always what they seem ;-) (Hint: they don't reset at the same frequency)

There _are_ other good humor toplists out there, though :-)

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread