Wow! Is Google on caffeine? My logs showed hits from Google this morning for keywords on ads I just put up Thursday. I checked www. and www3. At different times during the day, those ads were showing on Google. I checked the cached image--October 6 showed on the page header.

Wow! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

don't you just LOVE google??!
    I think after a year and a half of trying I've finally worked out how to get a decent listing in google and my traffic DOUBLED this week!.. ok I'm a slow learner :rolleyes:

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: clicknasty ]

Yup; Google is the best (both from a surfer and from a webmaster perspective). Here are my lasted favorite rankings:

url, keyword, rank www.t3linknet.com, web hosting, #4 www.a-homeequityloan.com, loan, #3 www.mytourguide.net, animation, #11 www.floristbystar.com, florist, #10 www.targetblaster.com, marketing, #12

I love them as a surfer too. I have them set to my home page.

-Jim Brausch http://www.targetblaster.com

I spoke too soon. My keywords have disappeared, and a search on www2. and www3. for my url shows nothing. Nada. Zip. I'm beginning to think I've been banned for swapping links with other shopping sites, including some that I now realize are link farms.

Anyway, since Google's not giving me traffic, I decided to finish moving to my domain name. That's one thing I've learned--get the domain name before you open up for traffic. A re-direct won't help much.

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: Granny ]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread