Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a dilemma. I am currently running my site direct-financing.com and have been doing so for around 2-3 months. It gets around 50-100 uniques a month. I know the design isn't great but i could work on that.

I am also considering setting up a webmaster resource site. I would like to geth some kind of community going somewhere and i'm not sure whether a financing site would be able to have a community.

If i decide to built the webmaster site to build a community i would still like to find ideas on how to incresae my traffic to my financing site even further. (NB - i did this without any paymeny advertising and would preferably like to keep it as such unless needed).

Has anyone got any ideas or comments............ please????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I think link exchange with sites similar to your own is the best way to build traffic without paying for it.

See my sig line for a free tool to make link exchange easier.

-Jim Brausch http://www.targetblaster.com/doityourself

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    "I am also considering setting up a webmaster resource site. I would like to geth some kind of community going somewhere and i'm not sure whether a financing site would be able to have a community..."

It shouldn't be any harder to build a financing community than a webmaster community (not that either would be all that easy).

People could be encouraged to share methods of getting financing, especially at lower rates than normal. Instead of complaining about merchants, they could vent their frustrations on the ripoff bank of their choice. Of course banks have lawyers and deep pockets, so you will want to make sure you've set it up in a suit-proof fashion!

Since getting financing isn't so competitive, at least not for the small money, you may even get people to say which banks are the best to deal with! If a particular offer comes up again and again, a banner for that one could miraculously appear. To head off the idea that you've just planted comments in favor of your latest merchant, try labeling this banner as "member recommended bank" (substitute whatever fits for "bank"--credit card, mortgage lender, etc.). Not that forums drive that many clicks, but you might as well give it a shot if an opportunity jumps in your face!

Thanks leader and jim for your comments!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread