Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I have limited funds. There are many publishers here that use PPC on terms that may be relevant but non competitive to my site. I would like to pay those particular publishers to piggyback on their PPC. For example, anyone who has a PPC page on magazines. I would like my site to pop up after the visitor leaves the PPC site. I would be willing to pay .02 per pop up. Not much, but it is one way to supplement their own PPC program.... I am looking for legitimate sites that are relevant only, please e-mail me if you are interested in trying it out, and we will go over the details and come to an arrangement. And feel free to comment here if you see any particular flaws, I just want to see if this would work. I get hits, the PPC publisher gets discounted PPC.

Elbow Creek Magazine

Sorry to brake it to you elbowcreek but it has already been thought of, and a good idea it is too!

It was in the trafficology newsletter about 2 months ago. That wasn't where you saw it was it??

But i have to say i think its a brilliant idea for sites that complement each other - gives a better chance for those with less funds... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If you have an advertisement for this I will display it (free of charge) on my site.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    that's exactly where I saw that idea, and I thought it was worth a try. I just joined, and I think it's a great site! Anyone out there that's looking for creative ways to dig up traffic might want to take a gander at that site.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread