New York
    Email from BrainFudge!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Dear Haiko,

In accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the BrainFox network your link :

Title : A Best Web - Make your site the best!
    Keyword : affiliate network
    URL :

has been removed due to :

misleading title, url and/or description

In an attempt to bring quality services to our users, BrainFox must enforce our terms and conditions completely.

Our goal is to create a fair and open marketplace in which both our consumers and advertisers benefit.

Please note: This notice does not in any way mean that your account has been deleted or removed in any way but simply that we have reviewed your link(s) and made the decision as stated above.

In addition, this notice is in no way of passing judgment on the quality or content of your site but simply that we have reviewed your site and made the decision as mentioned above.

If you have any questions, comments or disputes about this decision, please contact BrainFox Member Support at .Please made sure to include a copy of this email with your email to BrainFox.

Thank you for using BrainFox Media Services.
    Account ID : XXXXXXXX

BrainFox Member Support
    LeAnn Greni, Senior Accounts Manager

So my webmaster terms have been removed after 95 hits over four months of being apporved (LOL)! They will be directed here so they can see how BrainDEAD they are!

I signed up with them God knows how long ago and I still have over $102.00 in the account :eek: What a POS PPC SE!

I am amazed. I didn't think anyone was home over there even looking at the entries! Not that I care anymore. I just wanted that login to die, so I bid over $1 on some credit terms and have finally whittled the account down to under $30 (from the inflated by 500% $120).

I hate the interface over there. It only sucks more than the lack of traffic.

My name is webmistress, and I am a ppc addict. However, I don't BendOversure or Braindead anymore.

ABW Ambassador
    BF definitely sucks big time. I still have over 45 bucks in my account and have received only 1 click from them in the last 2 months. Someone needs to check and see if they have a pulse.

There aren't many sites that get less traffic than mine but I think BF qualifies. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread