Todd,
    I see you floating here and hope I can catch you.
    I think it's getting a bit ridiculous that I have had 1 feed since the 16th or 15th of August.
    I have opened three AAQs and much thanks to Craig for at least getting me a one time run of the feed on the 15th of this month.
    Sadly that's been the only one in over a month.
    I'm not asking for a lot, just some kind of time frame as to when I can update my links.
    thanks

Education is Key
    Parasiteware.com

Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

Now I have to ask since the "datafeed" term keeps on coming up. I always assumed (in the beginning) it was referring to the product, banner, text, hot product, etc links we find in the CJ back office.

However, based on how posts are coming across, I may not have a clue what it really is. Can someone please enlighten me on exactly what a datafeed is as it pertains to CJ. Does it cost extra money etc...

Thanks!

"The most successful con artist will have you believing he is the most ethical person you will ever know."

A datafeed is really only a list of products and the relative information of each product. The intricate (for me anyway) part is knowing how to utilise this and convert it to a website.

In the case of CJ I believe if you sell over $10,000.00 worth of goods a month then you can get the feeds for free, otherwise I think you have to pay for them and I'm not sure how much this is.

If you do not sell the required $10,000.00 of products in a month you could contact some of your merchants as some of them will provide you with a datafeed for free.

I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....STAMP EM OUT!!!
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

Thank you for the clarification Gordon. Much appreciated.

"The most successful con artist will have you believing he is the most ethical person you will ever know."

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread