Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi all,

We just launched this new program on CJ Friday.

4LowRates.com

THE Highest Integrity Partner Program in the Financial Services Sector

WHAT WE DON'T OFFER:

NO 800# leakage to divert your commissions
    NO parasites to steal your well deserved commissions
    NO incentive sites allowed
    NO long forms to fill out to qualify for commissions
    NO short cookies durations

We do not offer an 800 number or any form of contact for the traffic you send to us without them completing the lead form first to protect your commissions. We do not work with incentive programs or associate with affiliates who deploy parasiteware.

To all of you who have already joined - thank you! PLEASE BE PATIENT waiting for approvals. We have 2 people working on it, but we are very carefully reviewing each site to ensure no parasites or incentive sites get in, so it take a little longer. Even though they worked on approvals over the weekend we still have over 100 pending. Rest assured, our strict review policy will benefit you in the long run!

See Program Highlights and Commission Rates Here:
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/4lowrates.html

CJ Sign Up:
    https://signup.cj.com/member/branded...hantid=1118123

This great program is parasite-free and committed to staying that way. Partner-centric, honest and professional affiliate management by Linda Woods AffiliateGoddess.com

As always your feedback is INvaluable to us.

Linda, Linda, Elizabeth and the Goddess Team

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage :: zZounds
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: Roadloans :: More Programs Coming Soon!

I will check it out
    we need more programs like this.

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

Thank you Robert and to everyone that already signed up. The response to this program has been overwhelming!

Elizabeth had a cable outage and was without Internet access, so Linda W and the owner had to do approvals all day, but I think they are finally almost caught up.

5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!

ABW Ambassador
    Hi,
    I applied but was automatically declined.

Do you accept affiliates outside U.S.?

Parasites are thieves. What are you going to do about it?

Sorry womanht, I'm not sure why you were declined. I put in a VERY good word (a few actually) for you and am waiting on an answer.

4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!

Hi WomanHT and other CJ high earners,

Just so you know, you've been approved now. Thanks for letting us know you'd like to be in the program. We do have our settings at "auto-deny" for most non-English speaking countries. My apologies for excluding Singapore. We've changed that now.

We'll be looking at our auto-declines daily and reviewing them for "good" affiliates. But, we have to be super careful with this program - it's a lead program, very vulnerable to fraud, especially with foreign affiliates. Many non-US affiliates are the so-called "bad apples" for the rest. It's not personal! If the boys from Russia, India, and many eastern block countries didn't routinely de-fraud lead programs, we wouldnt have to do this at all.

If anyone gets denied that has a great site and wants to be in - just let me or Elizabeth or Linda know. We'll be happy to review all on case by case basis.

Thanks everyone! We're off to a great start here.

Linda Woods
    AffiliateGoddess.com
    Empowering Your Online Presence
    Santa Barbara CA

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread