my site listed in google and . every page i crossed link and swap link with others site. but when i check in google "Find web pages that link to" bammmmmmm zero link. why???
    and i compare with other site i try chuck site and ...Your search - link:EjbWyw2tyJM:www.thecouponguy.com/ - did not match any documents..... but i try again and got lot of links ... freak!!! even my site listed in DMOZ

can explain?

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: javaGUY ]

ABW Ambassador
    No one can explain this. It's been happening to a LOT of sites, including major sites such as Expedia, not just small folks like us. Something is wrong at Google, and the only thing we can do is to wait, hope they get it fixed by next month, and work on other promotions in the meantime.

Elisabeth Archambault

Elisabeth,

We're on the same biat. Do you think it will be fixed on the next update?. If not, I am going to set up a new site cause I don't want to gamble everything on my coupon site.

Most of my sites are coupon sites as well. The three that were the most heavily cross-linked got dinged. That is if you took a look at my main site I had a section in my main site navigation that was called “partner sites” on every page this appeared and they were links back to my other sites each of which in turn linked back to the main site on each of their pages. I have decided to cut out the reciprocal part of the links out altogether. That is I am going to leave my links into my main site there but I am going remove the links back to my other sites.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread