did any of you manage to get a new site into this new google index?

google trashed my sites, but who are they to resist me? i fart in their general direction [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    [smoking cigarette]

Yeah, baby.

Got a new site in, got good rankings on the pages I tried to get good rankings on, feel like I'm getting to know the soul of Google.

Too bad about the mood swings, though. Guessing everything I know this time around may not mean much next time around.

But [takes deep drag on cigarette, slowly blows smoke in thin winding tendrils] this was a very good ride.

[pauses, coughs a bit] If only this ride converts to sales...

ABW Ambassador
    oh yeah, got a couple new ones indexed, just shi**y listings [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

One got ok placement under a keyword I wasn't trying for but then placed on 4th page for the keyword I did optimize for.... :confused:

Who knows?? the site that managed a good ranking for an un-saught after keyword was sooo not optimized to be there...hmmmmm, still trying to figure this out, but I know it will mean $0000 for me this month.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread