Anyone know where I can get pay per click
    search engine software?

Fred,

There are many places ... depending on what you want to spend ... but I can tell you It is much less of a headache, and more profitable working with an ABW partner!

Haiko

And who would that be? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Actually I would if that partner would limit the keywords available and the number of total listings per keyword and pay 8 to 10 cents per click thru tracked as a lead to affiliates for traffic.

Also, it may be more profitable to charge merchants by CPM than by clickthru. It would cost them less and it would be easier to make a profit per keyword.

For example: If a keyword page has 12 listings and each merchant pays $10 CPM and affiliates get 8 cents per click thru then
    the guys running the engine make $4 CPM gross profit after paying the affiliates.

If the keyword is searched 1 million times in a month that's $4,000 gross profit AFTER paying affiliates $8,000. 40 keywords equals
    $160,000 per month just from each first page with 12 listings if they do a million searches. Second page listings cost $7 CPM
    and 3rd page cost $5/CPM both pages would be pure gross profit.

If a first page merchants got 1/12 click thrus they would get 83,333 visitors to their sites which comes to $.12 per click thru.

I doubt there are many words on BendOver that get searched a million times that have a first page listing you can get on for 12 cents or less.

And who wouldn't want to be an affiliate if you got paid 8 cents per click to post a search box or keyword banner.

Say good by to BendOver.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Fred,

I'll PM you now ...

Haiko
    BTW - Still working on the other PM I owe you

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread