Does anyone have any feedback on www.easysitehits.com

From their FAQ's

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>How Do You Get Your Traffic?

What this really is is a collection of 86 high traffic sites which are geared towards specific categories. We then, with the use of java scripts, obtain the hits from those sites in two ways. The use of the best full page pop under technology and the best link text technology.

These sites collectively receive millions of visitors each day. By adding your site to this exchange, EasySiteHits exposes you to a landslide of new visitors every day. Disclaimer: (the lawyers said we had to!): Our service does not guarantee sales, nor will EasySiteHits bear any liability if no increase or no sales are made.

How is the Traffic Targeted?

Within the network we use, EasySiteHits has a wide range of sites, each containing different content and serving a different audience. We've developed a list of categories that represents the content that many of these sites specialize in. By placing a related popunder on these sites, the visitor will more likely find an interest in YOUR site, and eagerly respond to your 'Call to Action'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, it looks like the "hits" you get are in the form of a popunder. I know what I do with popunders... X and quickly

Are you saying they count a popunder being displayed as a hit to your site? I'll email them and ask about this and I'm like you I x
    popups and unders most of the time but apparently somebody clicks them or they wouldn't be in use.Does anybody know anything about this site besides what you can
    read on their web page and can this type of operation hurt you in the SEs?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread