ABW Ambassador
    how the heck do I create a newsletter or email to send to my affiliates. Or do I just do a post?? This mess is confussing. I now have 28 people on my mailing list in about 3 weeks. Is that good or sucks?

You have a area where you can add a header
    and footer that will stay the same.When you post your message will be in the center.
    I send out information myself so mine stays pretty simple,I use the header for a introduction and link to my site and maybe
    for a email link to an offer of some nature
    I've got about a 1000 sign ups in a year but mine is targeted towards sportsgamblers.

You can use the post button inside my topica to send it, or you can send an email to the list via the address you signed-up with. I usually just use the post method as it works great with text emails. To confirm that your users received it, you can use the read button to see the message posted on topica.

I have topica and found that nobody is actually getting signed up on my links
    how are you getting the traffic ?Home Page

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Troy Connor:
    I have topica and found that nobody is actually getting signed up on my links
    how are you getting the traffic ?Home Page
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you explain this in more detail? I don’t understand the question.

Troy,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have topica and found that nobody is actually getting signed up on my links
    how are you getting the traffic <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I went to your site I couldn't find your newsletter sign up. Then I finally scrolled wayyyyy over to the right and found it. Only a little more than half of your webpages fit in my screen. I'm using IE 5.5. I think that is probably one of the reasons for not many sign ups.

Ok I think I understand your question. I use a pop-up box with a cookie to collect the subscribers. The cookie prevents the box from popping up again.

The problem is definatly that most people aren't scrolling to the right. I also noticed that in your top frame you have a set of buttons, I can only see half of them. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Jada, I ran my newsletter for a long time before I actually made a slew with it. Actually I didn't make any real loot until the membership got past 5,000. Maybe just say hi to them all once a week until you get some depth! Whatever you do stick with it! Newsletters are very, very important!

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks all.

Breeze - I'll keep that in mind. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread