My site is just over three months old.
    It is not growing I mean the traffic is not coming on my site how can I increase the traffic, I don’t know the problems occurred and I am ready to spent but where should I invest I don’t know. So is there anybody who can watch me the right way to invest.

thanks

flemming

Hi Flemming [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If you post the URL of the site to the Site Review board we can have a look at it.

Hi Flemming,

There are many, many ways to try and increase web traffic... I have a fairly extenxive non-tech layman's web promotion and marketing guide online if your interested in having a look at it?

Let me know and I'll send you the URL...
    or if it's OK with the admin peeps here, I'll post it in the next message. Don't wanna be flamed for spamming and all. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

hi,

first of all you have to register your site in the top search engines and use META tags, description, keywords and update ur site time-to-time and I hope if you follow these steps it will increase the visitors at your site.

there is many sites which can help u in this regard like u can review ur site to generate the traffic but at that platform i don't want to specify a particular site name.

thanks
    Samul

some useful info here - selfpromotion.com
    btw, it's taken me 6 months to get big traffic on my site

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by webby:
    ...or if it's OK with the admin peeps here, I'll post it in the next message.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The admin peeps are okay with that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Quiet777

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    trafficology.com is a decent site to look at as well. Nice newsletter. Some of the ideas in the newsletter are really good.

-elbowcreek

G'won, you know you wanna Click Here!

Hi Flemming,

Well I got the OK From Q777, Ta! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So when you have a chance have a look around, it's more of an overview of the different types of marketing and promotion available rather than a step by step guide. It's basically the same as the E-book format which I give to my clients.

If there is any thing there that take your fancy you will need to do more research, many detailed resources can be found in almost any search engine.

Remember, some of the methods may work for you while others won't - some are free and some cost $'s - find out what works best for you and go with it! Welcome to the Xperimental world of Internet marketing ! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    http://www.webman.com.au/webpromotion.html

Have fun,

Every day build about 30 different pages with new keywords, phrases and content. Relate them all together around a central theme.

If each page draws 1 unique per day, you should get up to 1000 per day within one month.

Double it in two months and so on.

Beware of all the spamming rules at google, don't make any mistakes.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread