Someone asked me if it's any good and worth purchasing. I have no idea. Anyone here have any experience with it?

Thanks.

Here is the URL
    http://www.searchengine-news.com/

Yes it is a good service. I currently have a subscription. It would really be good for someone that is new to search engine submission and optimization. Someone that has already been doing it for a while might not find it worthwhile because of the cost. I like it because it lays everything out and tells you how to optimize your pages for each engine. It is true you could probably find all of this information for free on the various discussion boards, but sometimes I find that cumbersome as the information is scattered out, and sometimes it is difficult to sift out the false or outdated information. They seem to have a lot industry contacts and from time to time they also offer expensive live seminars.

Thanks malibber,
    I also am at the point that I'd rather pay for information in one reliable place than run around a million boards. I spend too much time here as it is [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .
    My friend is a lot newer at this stuff but willing to invest in good information.

I think it's very good. I like the monthly newsletters better than the book.

Last month we bought the book Search Engine Positioning by Frederick Marckini. It was $49.95 - but we think the advise was very much worth it.

The amount of money we made doubled last month... from $304 to over $600... and we have some great listings on Google. (Of course, much of this is thanks to you who have helped us here at ABW - Thank you!)

Anna and Paula [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread