ABW Ambassador
    Which brings some closure to several questions I had this time around. I feel good about this updated index. Now that it is in Yahoo that is pretty much the final verdict on where my sites ended up this month in the scheme of things. Last month was definitely frustrating, and I am sure there is more to come.

best wishes in making $$$$$ this month :cool:

ABW Ambassador
    Wish you all the luck BigChuck. My sites still don't have their link ranks back. But I had a good month after all. I just hope Bendoverture stays away from my search terms. They are on a massive delete campaign.

ABW Ambassador
    Good to hear yours are in, at least some of us lucked out with old googlygoo this month.

I did pretty well with most of my sites, but the two that bring in the bacon are still without pr or backwords links.

That's why I don't think the linking has anything to do with it at all. After the two $$ sites got dumped last month, I took all my crosslinks off those two sites.....they are still out, all my others (still crosslinked) are still in.

:confused:

Are you cross linking to the main index page or to lower level pages?
    For what it's worth, I experimented with a site by changing the inbound links from the index page to the lower level/product pages - that's a lot more individual links in but google rankings have dropped for the whole site. Based on this it appears to me that the benefit of inbound links to the index page 'flow down' through the site.
    Any opinions on this?

ABW Ambassador
    My pr is 4. I cross link both my sites and most of my pages, which total close to 150 pages per site. I have a links page with other web sites, 30 in number, and I have links on other pages to theme related result pages of search engines and directory listing. I place links to the Yahoo coupon section, in size 1 font, toward the bottom.

ABW Ambassador
    Usually the index, although there are some similar sites where I link to another sites individual product pages when it seems an unnecessary hassle to send visitors to the index and let them search for stuff.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread