What are the rules about setting up an Overture account, submitting keywords, having them all shot down and then getting your original $50 back? I asked them and they said too bad, so sad. They keep the $50. Anyone had this experience?

Oh dear, bendoverture a red hot poker [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

You can try a secondary review, but it won't help probably.

Can you cancel the payment?

I

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Exact same thing happened to me, I demanded my $75 back, and would not back down - they caved, I got my money, and I'll never touch em again. Just keep pushing. Tell them that they are the ones not allowing you to spend the money, so they need to either approve the listings or refund your money. If you can, cancel the charge on your VISA.

ABW Ambassador
    I had an already open, but slightly dormant (no funds for about two weeks) account. I added money, submitted, was rejected, and demanded a refund. I got it. I strongly recommend calling them and not doing everything via email.

I called and raised hell and that seemed to work. My money will be refunded. What a pain. They really are unbelievable.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread