Ken Envoy's "Make Your Site Sell" from SiteSell.com? Is it worth the $25.23?

Any input would be appreciated.

Core

ABW Ambassador
    Core,

I got it about a year ago for like $15 and I found the majority of the info to be geared towards the beginner ... So depending on where you are at in affiliate marketing ... It could be worth it. (not you ... just in general)

If you are just starting out ... It is a great reference, But I found it didnt give me alot of insight I havent already found out for myself.

Regards,
    Dave

ABW Ambassador
    Okay, I know this goes against conventional wisdom, but I didn't find it helpful at all. Ken promotes a very particular style and while that style might work well for some people, not me. At all -- it's more of a hardcore sales tactic that I am not comfortable with and it requires a lot more work than I am willing to put in. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I had my first reservations when I had difficulty navigating his site and buying his product... lol...

But buy it I did. I think, for novices, it covers some important information and if you've never sold anything before, I'd feel comfortable recommending it.

Beyond that, there's a lot dependent on your personal style.

FWIW, I bought MYWS (make your words sell) during the 2 for 1 in December. Although I am still making my way through it, I am finding it helpful, since I have little to no idea about ad copy. I was trained to write all that technical geeky stuff that makes everyone else go to sleep.

Perhaps someone who has been in retail and/or has written ad copy would find it terribly simple and for beginners... but that's what I need!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread