Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Eh, just got a notice at cj from them, they changed their image server with no notice to affiliates, so if you are using their images, it's all gone now... I got them scattered over three sites, it all looks like broken links now.

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

Yea, I got that notice as well. Doesn't make much difference, though. They couldn't convert if I told my visitors I'd pay the price of their subscription for them!

I just signed up for Net Magazines at LinkShare, but haven't had a chance to switch out links yet. I guess this stunt from magazania will push that project higher on the list.

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah. That's wtf I was ranting about in another post I started. Advertisers who "update", "change image servers", and "product updates" when I am concentrating on the upcoming holiday season. Thank goodness for the "replace all" feature with FrontPage.

I sent a reply back to the guy from Magazania, and told him for punishment I would replace all their ads with NBAF, and Magazine City. I noticed the images bugging out before he sent the message.

This is the one thing I hate about affiliate marketing the most. I wish I could find one f*cking merchant that would stay in one network, and keep the same products, and stay on the same server. Wishful thinking!

-----------------------------
    Big Chuck
    Why do some affiliate networks continue to enable parasitic technology providers to STEAL my hard earned revenue?

Does anyone experience decent conversions with these guys?

Apollo

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    LOL & Oh so true...."Yea, I got that notice as well. Doesn't make much difference, though. They couldn't convert if I told my visitors I'd pay the price of their subscription for them!"

You'll all notice that "lead" merchant front ends for the DMA group of direct marketers -spammers and Telemarketers will decline in revenue potential. Their who industry is being gutted by reraged consumers tired of gorilla marketing practices. BHO's and P2P networks are next on the hit list.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

15 years and counting
    It took me several hours just to upload the changed pages. Like Big Chuck said, I'm so glad FrontPage can do search and replace.
    I'm doing a killing for a few titles but it's a very competitive market. With amazon getting too much exposure from Google, I'm not pushing magazines anymore.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread