ABW Ambassador
    I'm based in the UK.

I tried to sign up for a PPC listing at - they declined my credit card.

The form insisted that the mailing address I entered was exactly as appears on my credit card bill - but the form didn't have a county field, so I couldn't.

I tried another credit card - this was declined too.

The provider of my first credit card left a message on my voice mail. I called them and they cleared the transaction.

7Search credited my click account with USD 25.00.

That's a couple of weeks ago - I've had an enormous 4 clicks on a term 7Search claims several thousand searches per month for.

7Search then called me in the UK to verify my details! I wasn't home so they asked me to call them in the US, then failed to give me a number!

They then sent me an email saying if I didn't call them they would suspend my account. I told them to close it and send my money back.

They sent me a second mail asking for a telephone number so they could call me - I gave them one, they didn't call.

Today I get two credit card bills - both showing 7Search taking USD 25.00 - yet they only credited my click account with a single USD 25.00

So I guess I'm saying that, as far as I'm concerned, 7Search isn't worth the hassle for UK folks.

I'm now working to get my money back and put it to better use.

ABW Ambassador
    Being the fair, objective and reasonable person that I am, I was about to post the fact that 7Search had redeemed themselves in some part by refunding my monies promptly.

Then I received a second email from saying that they would refund my monies if I provide them with proof of the transactions :eek: Surely they have a record themselves?

They also asked me if I really wanted to close my account with them, ur, now, let me think...... :rolleyes:

We signed up for 7 Search once and they charged our credit card, then uncharged it for no reason. We wound up getting a free $25 worth of clicks.

Their keyword tool isn't worth much. The best thing about them is you can get listed immediately, and they're useful for doing some testing. We've actually had quite a bit of traffic from them, but you really have to pick the right keywords. But isn't that always the case?

I left 7-search due to denial of cc (same sort of address problem, and they were totally uninterested in manually approving the card). Haven't gone back with the new cc. I hold grudges.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread