Hello One and all,

I have been using marketleaps search engine lisiting tools and its been nice to see the site go from 0 listings to 22 out of the 28 search engines.

Now, I really want to get into the last 6 but no matter how many requests I send I cant get a listing. Here are a list of the search engines:

AH-HA
    CLAYMONT.COM
    HOTBOT
    JAYDE ONLINE
    N.LIGHT
    WISENUT

If anyone has ideas then please let me know

regards
    John

ABW Ambassador
    You are already in HotBot, John. As for the others, Ah-Ha is PPC, Claymont doesn't exist anymore, Wisenut has been bought by Looksmart and isn't crawling, Northern Light no longer accepts submissions and Jayde virtually never updates.

None of them bring any traffic (except Ah-Ha's partner sites), so I wouldn't advise wasting your time on them.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>None of them bring any traffic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As far as Jayde, they are fairly Canada-specific. It may take quite a while, but they will send you an email to let you know if your site has been added (or not).

Hi
    Thanks for the replies. Ah well saves me trying to get listed on the sites. Now can look at doing some more work on the site.

regards
    John

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread