I was wondering if anybody who has tried Xuppa had any luck with them. I noticed that the bids are pretty low on most of the search terms that I checked.

Are they one of the PPC engines that are partnered with outfits like Search Cactus?

I don't mind paying for traffic but I certainly don't want to throw my money away.

ABW Ambassador
    Stay away from xuppa or bay9 whatever they are calling themselves nowadays. The only ppc i have tried is Google Adwords which i like a lot. Not many people search on the other ones, Google is the biggest and keeps getting bigger. What i like about Adwords is the control you have. You pay for what you want, set how much you are willing to spend per day, can even pause it if you want. You can spend $0 or as much as you want.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Xuppa: Bad experience. I was looking for a replacement or alternative to eBay and tried them out - I tested a link, NEVER registered, and I know I filled things in correctly. I complained to CJ about them, but nothing ever got accomplished. I mean, if I have to argue with them just to get a test lead signup through, I certainly won't be able to get surfers signed up properly.

If you want my opinion: RUN for the nearest exit.

I've used them since they first came around (perhaps 3 years ago or so) when they were RocketLinks and deposited $50. That $50 was just used up this year [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] And the terms were even quite generic. They do in fact convert (not great, but they do), but the traffic is just not there. I of course don't know for sure, but I believe most of their business comes from featuring terms on their front page/syndication of their terms/opt-in E-Mail.

I think that gregdi asked about the Xuppa/Bay9 PPC search engine. WE are in "Search Engine Insight"!

I know that, they have problems sending the money to their CJ/shareasale affiliates.

I saw on a material made by Ken Envoy (I hope I spelled it right). That Bay9 PPC is good. He mentioned it right after Overture.

Anyone had any experience with it??

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread