Could someone please take a look at my home page and let me know what you think about my keywords. Hopefully you'll be able to determine what they are. Also, if there is anything else I can do please let me know.

Thanks.
    http://www.thatscheap.com

I'm far from an expert on keywords, but I've heard you should not repeat words more than a few times. You have coupon and coupons listed many, many times. Also, there is a spelling error with book couponss.

By the way, what is the page that pops up before your initial home page? I thought for a minute your site was being redirected. Not sure search engines will like that, whatever it was you did there.

It is being redirected, I didn't think search engines liked that either.

I think your keywords look alright, though you might want to be more specific. 'coupons' is a very broad term.

There's fair room for improvement in your code however. You've clearly used some kind of software, which is fine to a point, but it's put a lot of extra code in there.

center, font, and align tags are all deprecated in favour of their simple css equivalents. and you have empty tags in there too. like {h2}{/h2} which in itself is no problem but put this all together on top of a table based layout and your text is pushed waaaaaay further down the html doc than it needs be.

Other than that, possibly a bit to much white space befor the content (directroy) for me.

BUT Don't take it to heart, I'm just a grumpy old bugger who's a stickler for clean code. Your site is actually pretty neat. I really like the clean, useable feel to it..

You'll possibly impact on your Google PageRank by not having that as an index page too.

It's a bit of a strange way of doing things [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread