Average completion time is 3-5 business days - estimated completion date is Aug 16, 2002*

It takes 7 days to review your keywords. And after that you find out you're rejected. They give you 10 reasons why! I dont like this. I'm starting to love more findwhat.com.
    Yesterday I joined findwhat.com, they accepted all my listings w/O any problems.

I think Overture HATES affiliate sites. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    NO, they only hate affiliate sites that want placement in their index.

They LOVE affiliate sites that join their new cj program and hock their services...just don't try to list your overture affiliate page in overture...LOLOLOLOL

I've been waiting for 8 days to review my keywords & my site was rejected 2 times (2x8=16 days)

Why are they doing this? Are they doing it just to get $20 off my account at the end of the month????

Hi All

Just wait till you try putting in keywords that are gambling related...or in Overtures eyes are.

One of my friends runs a "Sports Picks" site, he wanted to have words like "football picks", "NFL picks" etc about 20 phrases. 16 were rejected on the grounds that.

"Overture has a set range of words they all gambling sites to use and at present the ones you chose are not allowed"

...so now you know why the keywords for gambling sites are at $8 per click, they are all forced into the same channel of keys words....

But that said from the Mondera side we have no problem, but Auto Bid is nasty...

Cheers

Chris

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread