ABW Ambassador
    Today I noticed a lot less traffic than I normally get at one of my sites, and on checking logs, I found that MSN traffic had dropped off severely. Looking back, i see this happened not only yesterday (13th), but also on the 5th September. Around the 5th I noticed problems with my Inktomi listings (paid listings not showing up). Now on the 13th (and for a few days previous) I have noticed that URLs submitted through Positiontech over a week ago have not been updated.

Are these things related?

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

Andy,
    Same here. Some of my urls submitted over a week ago have not shown up but those later ones have already refereshed. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I think it is getting back on track. The two I am waiting for to be updated appeared briefly in their new position [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gone back to old position again.

This seems to happen for a few hours (MSN or INKTOMI dance!!) before it finalises - at least that is what I have seen in the past.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

They definately have been having some kind of problems. I've gotten 2 emails in the last week or so saying sites I submitted months ago couldn't be submitted. I think the reasons were couldn't gain access and couldn't find site or something. The sites haven't had any downtime at all. Then a couple days later they would send another emaol saying they were submitted.

I've also noticed traffic being funky. Hopefully it is all straightened out now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> They definately have been having some kind of problems. I've gotten 2 emails in the last week or so saying sites I submitted months ago couldn't be submitted. I think the reasons were couldn't gain access and couldn't find site or something. The sites haven't had any downtime at all. Then a couple days later they would send another emaol saying they were submitted.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure that's not AltaVista. Neither Positiontech nor Inktomi has ever sent me this type of email. However, AltaVista's paid inclusion has been having problems and they do send out emails.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread