If anyone else is up at this early hour, would you know when things lock in ? I thought it was the 10th or 11th? I know it's a holiday weekend but didn't know if it was automated...

all my trxns are locked for sept, not sure when it happened - I first noticed it yesterday (sunday).

Seems to me CJ has locked a bit later in the month, like around the 18th or 19th, in the past. Checks are usually deposited around the 21st. Is my memory fuzzy on this? Of course, I've seen locked transactions get changed after the fact, so I'm not sure how much a locked transaction really means.

Andy

Thanks guys-

I do see mine are locked for Sept now... I know I once asked this before but I forgot answer- how do you figure out what is the total locked for Sept... when I go to reports locked all transactions - things don't add up right- I see much more in my web performance total compared to the reports total and the reports total doesn't make too much sense since sometimes each individual page total is more than the total amount they say for the whole month! Any clues on this abstract math?

ABW Ambassador
    We had several tier bonuses go locked on 10/12, Sunday. They were for September but they are always locked the day they post for us no matter who gives us a tier bonus.

Does anyone know if we are paid for the September payout on that tier bonus or if it is actually paid out in October?

All of my transactions were locked on Friday the 10th.

AVP

ABW Ambassador
    But what does locked mean?

Go read over the CJ site about locked status. It simply means the merchant no longer has a chance to look it over. It doesn't mean it's exempt from reversing.

I have a couple of transactions I'm pretty certain will be reversed due to invalid credit card, but for now they are locked.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread