Does CJ give commissions for signing up CJ affiliates (new CJ affiliate members). If so, where in the publisher's area can I find the links?

thx

Hello

Yes, CJ does offer you $2.00 + 20% for referring new affiliates.

Once you log in at CJ.com, click "Get Links" and then in the search box at the top, choose "Advertisers" and type in "recruit". That is the easiest way I know to get you there

Lynn Terry, TN
    Self-Starters Weekly Tips
    The Interactive e-Biz Newsletter & Discussion Group

Not worth bothering with for affiliates. If you can recruit an advertiser it's better:

"Recruit new publishers to the Commission Junction network and earn $2.00 for each new publisher that joins the network and generates a lead/sale transaction within 30 days.

Recruit new advertisers to the Commission Junction network and earn 20% of the network access fee for each new advertiser that goes live in the network.

The CJ Recruiter Program is only for active publishers, and publishers that generate no activity within 90 days are dropped from the program. All publishers are welcome to remain in the Commission Junction network and partner with other advertisers."

You are right, apart from one thing: 20% is only for recruiting advertisers:

"Recruit new publishers to the Commission Junction network and earn $2.00 for each new publisher that joins the network and generates a lead/sale transaction within 30 days.

Recruit new advertisers to the Commission Junction network and earn 20% of the network access fee for each new advertiser that goes live in the network."

Therefore, only $2 for recruiting an affiliate, which explains the extremely low EPC for CJ's own affiliate program. Far better deals out there.

Nadeem Azam
    No1Free.com - promote your website for free
    Azam.biz - go here to develop a residual income stream

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I asked CJ this very question a week ago or so - they said they no longer offer this program.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread