Anyones help or thoughts on this would be appreciated. Up until three days ago I had very good listings and all of the pages were indexed on Google. I just noticed my traffic stats have dropped over 50%. When I looked at Google, EVERY page of mine has been removed from the Google index.
    I have not changed a thing and my site stays clean with NO spamming techniques.
    What should I do?
    Should I wait until the next spidering time or should I attempt to contact Google now to find out what the problem is?
    Thanks

I learned one year ago er!!! should have learned one year ago that it's not worth waiting around for google to decide an re include your site before moving on with new sites to get them included.

Who knows what happened??? But if you are like me you can't afford to wait around and find out.

ABW Ambassador
    Heyder is right. If it's gone and you don't see it back quick. Dynamite and start over. I had to.

Mike

Mike

Time to Worry, Mama. Things are about to get FREAKY!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    What Heyder and Dr. Evil said. I am always making extra sites as insurance, no matter how my current ones are ranking!

I would say not to "dynamite" the old site, though. Just make another and add it to your stable. The more sites you have, the more chances there are to get listings! Plus if you start more than one new extra site you can try out different kinds of spin/page designs on the extras and see what works best. It's interesting to see how different layouts and product mixes affect things. Sometimes people will buy off of the most surprising pages...

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks everyone for the replies so far. I have been working on new sites for backup as everyone suggested, however my question still stands.
    Has anyone had luck with sending email to Google asking why? Or Calling them to ask why?
    Should I resubmit one or two pages? Or wait until the next spider comes through?
    Thanks

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread