I can afford about 3 cents a click. Can anyone tell me what reputable ppc engines have an affordable rate other than GoClick. Any help on this topic is appreciated. Thanks.

There are a few. I would recommend FindWhat and Ah-ha. You can bid as low as one cent with both of these ppc se's.

My experience with Ah-ha... moderate to low level of traffic, average conversion rate.

My experience with FindWhat is that it will send you a ton of traffic. In some cases as much as Overture, but that traffic won't convert well. The clicks are somehow less qualified. I'm not sure why.

Hopefully MarkyMark will pop his head in here and give us some insight as to why.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Be careful with findwhat as they can deliver questionable traffic. If you are satisfied with goclick and your words are not competitive keywords, are you aware that Ah-ha carries goclick results as back up when there are no bids on those words at ah-ha.

Of all the things I've ever lost ... I miss my mind the most!

FindWhat recently cancelled my account because I refused to put the FIRST sentence of my description as "This page links to MERCHANT.COM" - and yes the first sentence, no discussion. I had the account for almost a year and was told the approval was a new employees mistake.

Abigail

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I like 7search, they are not very expensive, many bids are 1 or 2 cents still. I am not sure where all the traffic comes from, though. They also have an affiliate program...

My affiliate link to 7search:
    www.7search.com

A Non-Affiliate Link:
    www.7search.com

Somewhere, I am sure, the Gods of War are laughing.

elbowcreek,
    How much of the 7Search traffic converts? At this point in the game, I'm more concerned with conversion than traffic amount. Sick of lookie-loos, got enough of them. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

J

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    At this point, I use 7search, Kanoodle, and Goclick, and they overlap, so I don't have a handle on which of the three convert the best.

I use popunders from GoClick on sites that aren't profitable to fund the PPC there, so really I am only paying Kanoodle and 7search.

Point is, I am using those PPC sites and making money, so the conversion is there for me.

Someone mentioned that GoClick is getting funnelled into ah-ha, so I need to take a look at that and see what quality of traffic ah-ha has.

Somewhere, I am sure, the Gods of War are laughing.

searchdino.com only costs a penny per click. Low traffic, but it HAS went from virtually no traffic, to atleast some trickling in.. Seems to be increasing lately. Findwhat, and Kanoodle are the best I think.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread