Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Looks Good so far to me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Tons of pages in yipee [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

dang, you beat me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Happy Halloween dance!

1 page so far.
    1 flippin page added.
    thousands and thousands made, on a bunch of different sites and 1 flippin page made it.

deep breath
    repeat mantra ...
    "I will wait at least until the after the weekend and the update is over before I freak out."
    I A M G O I N G T O B E D N O W
    Google luck ....errr good luck all [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Game on!!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Now that IS an update. Got a client into top ten for christmas gifts - they'll be pleased (have to keep an eye on that one, though), the client site that was hit badly in the last update has moved up 15 places ( still not back to #3 where it belongs).

Everything is good and Google has even been generous to my own site by moving me down a page or two so I can take a breather before Xmas...how kind is that .

First impressions: they've brought back keyword proximity as a factor, which should get rid of a lot of the irrelevant results last time round. Looks a lot less like AlltheWeb than last month.

God, I was nervous about this update. But very pleased now. I am GOOD at this stuff !!!!!!

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

Aha!

Yes, that looks like the real thing alright.

Lost a #1 spot to TigerDirect though [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

how do you check how many pages are listed for a site?

ABW Ambassador
    allinurl:yourdomain.com

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

ABW Ambassador
    OK.. I was going to post another thread for markymark, but I decided against it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

OK. for the record (& for this month only) I LOVE GOOGLE!!!

The Tiger will be buying my new motorcycle for me this month [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Let's hope it sticks

Tick

Seems like I'm loosing some great spots [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

YOURsoft - worlds 1st dealware scripts!
    NEW - Join YOURsoft "affiliate program for affiliate software"!

I don't really see many changes from last month.. a few sites have returned from never never land - still not great though.. most rankings have remained the same.. and some new sites have nabbed a couple of good spots..

I did notice some competitors get demolished in this update though.. then again, I also noticed some who will be able to afford to buy a couple of new houses with their rankings..

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

at the beginning of this month i had a new site indexed on google, probably because it was fresh, (the site went online only after the september dance) it was up for about 5 days, then down, then up for another 2 days, then only the index page was indexed, then down again, and now only the index page again, but on www3 it's not showing at all [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] ... what could be the reason? i have several websites linking to it, it was visited by googlebot, i thought that at the dance all of the site would be indexed and finally stabilize, but it's completly gone on www3....

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I've spotted a few positive changes so far, and important terms have held steady. November will be a good month.

It IS Halloween

ABW Ambassador
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now just waiting sales whether rock n roll or not [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh google is being mean to me . He didn't save any nice position for me. I wonder if ppl will search 10 pages down?

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Elisabeth,

I just caught one of your search terms! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Awesome, you will rock this month with that term alone if it holds true. WTG!!!

I've only checked out a couple so far and they moved up. I just missed the first page by one listing for a term that will be one of the top searches this month. Hopefully some people will go 2 pages deep. Good luck all!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:

The Tiger will be buying my new motorcycle for me this month [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Let's hope it sticks

_Tick_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pete, it will be my pleasure sir !!!

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: miamitigercub

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    LOL @ motorcycle

I am hoping for a cup of coffee out of Andy.

Doesn't help I am fighting kanoodle over suspicious looking clicks on my PPC words to try to sell some of his stuff. I guess the computer gods have decided to spread the wealth elsewhere for NOW!!!!
    I will be heard from, LOL
    My sites saw a bump of traffic last month, added about 50 pages last week or so, am hoping to get google to be even nicer this time around

WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walleye warrior:
    LOL @ motorcycle

I am hoping for a cup of coffee out of Andy.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WW,

I'm here to help you buddy....let me know what I can do to help you buy that coffee plantation you are talking about in south america !! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Andy Rodriguez,

TigerDirect.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The Tiger will be buying my new motorcycle for me this month [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like I'm gonna be selling my car and buying a motorcycle.... er.... scooter (the foot variety)
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I'm here to help you buddy....let me know what I can do to help you buy that coffee plantation you are talking about in south america !!

Sure thing Andy

I know you have a great program and you do a fabulous job, but I havent been able to get one single sale from anyone at BF., so its not just TD that wont convert for me.

At this rate the plantation has now been reduced to a coffee bean I have crushed by foot placed in a paper towel for a filter and melted snow for water for it.
    Places a call to neighbour o see if they would be so kind as to have some cream and sugar for me to borrow [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

Couldn't have asked for better. Lots of #1s and top tens. November should be great! Under no illusions though. November update could reverse all. That's the nature of the beast.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

WW,

1) Send me your Tiger/BF page URL, let me troubleshoot your code.

2) are you using our FPC's (full page creatives), if you do, they will generate sales for you...

This is a search engine thread, if you want more, let's take it to Tiger's forum..

Andy Rodriguez,

TigerDirect.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by walleye warrior:
    LOL @ motorcycle

I am hoping for a cup of coffee out of Andy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be getting a few 5 cent gums [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by ^akoss^
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Looks like I'm gonna be selling my car and buying a motorcycle.... er.... scooter (the foot variety)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

^akoss^,

Let me know if you can afford to upgrade to the electric variety. What the hay... we sell push scooters, too. Give me a call... I'll set you up... ha.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast