Does anyone have any contact information i could use to contact google regarding pagerank.

nScavenger.com seems to be currently suffering from PR0 syndrome for no apparent reason, and although im hoping it will correct itself on the next crawl, i'd just like to send off an email to google to see if they could take a look over it (if they have the time).

Thanks,
    John

Who Dares Wins.

Also, How can i get this TM working on my avatar?

Who Dares Wins.

He-he, you can try, check out http://www.google.com/contact/index.html

Remember to read the webmaster info section before you fire your email.

I checked your site. You got no incoming links in google, but you got links in: AllTheWeb 617, AltaVista 80, AOL 0, MSN 52, HotBot 55 and Lycos 472 links. (don't know how accurate those numbers are)

A search in google for "nscavenger.com" returns over 3000 hits, so there's no apparent reason why your PR is 0.

You should also consider to add some text to your front page. Google likes text.

BTW, are you sure you haven't done anything google doesn't like? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-- Less is more --

ABW Ambassador
    Your best bet is to go to webmasterworld.com and then find the profile for GoogleGuy. Emailing him is the best bet.

Sales are everywhere, Sales are mine.

ABW Ambassador
    GoogleGuy (member has stickymail off)
    No Email addy either.
    Can you imagine how much he would get?

Review http://www.google.com/sitemap.html

Cheers for the link Cellophane.

As far i know i haaven't done anything to the GoogleBots dislike (well i obviously have but im not sure what it is exactly). I hoping like mad it'll correct itself in the next crawl. I had over 100 odd good links before this update. I hope its not all back to square one. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anyone any luck with the avatar TM thingy?

Who Dares Wins.

A lot of screwy things happened with PR last update. In most cases sites lost PR. I've seen some sites and pages go from 7 to 4. A 4 with 6600 backlinks? There went my #7 inbound. Hopefully this is just a glitch. If not we will all take a PR hit as all thr PRs will be recalculated

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread