On Wednesday of this week I put up a new page for a product which is carried by two of the programs I'm in. It's not a widely known product, but I'm finding that promoting things nobody else promotes works well. So, I'm anticipating that in another month I'll start seeing some traffic on the page.

Anyway, yesterday somebody went and purchased $135 of the product. I'm thinking, "Wow! That was fast." So, just for grins I go to Google and search for the product. I just about fell off my chair when the two pages I put the stuff on were in position 1 and 2, followed by the the sites I'm linking to. I'm looking through my searches for today and people are actually searching for this stuff, I never heard of, but thought I'd just give a try.

I only wish I could see those results in five days for every page I put up.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

Congratulations, Tracy!

It is a good idea to try things out.

Gabe
    www.1lovecards.com

ABW Ambassador
    Jeez, I wish Google looked so favourably upon me!

The Google fairy has really been very unkind to me this month - stuffed one of my sites waaaaay down the ladder [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I love Google also but may not love them next month - who knows? The Shadow knows.

Yet another sale - $125 - of that product today. Got tell you I'm sure motivated now. Put up 30 new pages yesterday. Just got home from my real world job and ready to charge ahead!

---

Hi
    Well done. I have also just put on a new page "Hogmanay Glasgow 2002", its not listed number 1 when you search for the term Hogmanay Glasgow 2002 and number 11 when you just search for Glasgow Hogmanay. Already had a lot of visitors to the site so far.

But as we were reminded by one of the moderators (thanks..) the Google shuffle is about due, so lets hope that both are listings are left alone.

regards John

John Dundas
    http://gph.org.uk
    johndundas@gph.org

It's happened again. I don't know what I'm doing right, but I just put another new page up on Tuesday and it's already listed on the first page of Google for the search.

Dang! I wish I could figure out how to bottle this!

---

Congratulations Tracy. I just got $5.15 from ebay today at cj 3 sales and one lead! with 38 clicks and 2,400 impressions, my best clicks and revenue in one day with cj. If I get another one...:0).

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread