Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    How are October Sales?

September was my all time best month, but October is dragging around at 60% of that pace. CTR, CR, and EPC are all down about 30%-40%.

Apollo

ABW Ambassador
    July was our best month ever, October is on track to be our 2nd best and it's actually close to being the best!

4. Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Go, Jason, Go!

For Irvs Luggage, October started out a little bit on the slow side. But yesterday and today the sales started picking up like crazy.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!

Fine and dandy.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

I'm off about 30% this month so far with CJ. No sales at all today going on about 600 clicks I'm actually slow all around today with the exception of several sales at SAS. Jeeeze, Tuesdays are normaly one of my best days. Could be my visitors are Baseball fans.

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Whoa, just checked DentalPlans stats. Top affiliate has already made $4,743.70 and the month isn't even half over yet. DP is having one heck of a month on CJ. Looks like another record breaker! Last month top affiliate made over 7K, this month looks like a new affiliate will do even better!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds like a great merchant Linda, I'd love to join, but I don't think my site would be a good target for that.

Yes, the dental plans offer is converting very well due to our website upgrades and adding additional products. We are interested in having ALL affiliates on board, not just the big ones. In fact, our CJ program is made up of predominately small affiliates all contributing sales. Let me know if anyone needs keywords or special creative to promote our program. We will even add your website to our partners and links page.

Thank you,
    Evan Weber, DentalPlans.com
    evan@dentalplans.com
    954-583-9186

Evan Weber

Linda,

is the a hint that just slapped me on the back of the head I was just looking at your programs today as a matter of fact. I was trying to figure out how I could market the Dental Plans

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

13. ABW Ambassador swampy_webber's Avatar
    Good but can always be better

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    --Mark Twain

My October sales seem down so far, but what really puzzles me is the last several days. My nonbatched merchant sales are just bizzare. One day they will be outstanding and the next day they will be zippo. I just can't figure it out. Previous months were nice and steady (except when CJ did upgrades, of course), but this really has me scratching my head in wonder.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Mine is down as well. But take it this way, it's going down as a preparation to go up next month. My txn graph pattern seems to be like that for some reason.

ABW Ambassador
    so far Best Month !!! especially with halloween things

Smart Work and ... Sell Sell Sell

ABW Ambassador
    Last days were great, today is one of those strange days when one merchant is doing great while all the rest sleep...

Fer

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    rolling along nice and steady..

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

ABW Ambassador
    Things have been sporadic for me too. Best month ever here though.

ABW Ambassador
    Someone is playing with the on/off switch, after an hour and a half without sales now I am having a sale every 10 min for the last 40 mins.

Then a merchant without sales in the entire day, comes at 9pm with 2 sales in 15 mins (from different links)

Fer

ABW Ambassador
    CJ is doing pretty good.. a lot better than black September (at lesat for me) and Adsense is doing really really great, making me more than everything else combined.

BeFree is also above average and I even got a LinkShare (mondera) sale this month.. the first LS sale in about 8 weeks.

Indy's are starting to kick in (first BettyMills sale last week) and my old MLM company is still sending $100+ checks even though I haven't promoted it since November 8th 2002 (the day I joined ABW), so that helps too

A great month so far

Javi

-------------
    Ladies and Gentleman you are being robbed every day, you know it and you're not doing anything about it. When is enough, enough?

Octuber is turning to be a WONDERFUL month for me! Best ever, by FAR

Same here.

ABW Ambassador
    Great

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

First week of October was fantastic, second week was only 30% of first week on CJ. BeFree shows a normal pattern.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast