ABW Ambassador
    ... cause I am making money! oh... you thought I meant Google? har-har! gotcha!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Big Chuck
    If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch!

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Darnit, you mean I put my funky Google dancin' shoes on for nothing??

"No day is so bad, it can't be fixed with a nap." - Carrie Snow

ABW Ambassador
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

--
    The Newer Nicer Joseph [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, Chuck!

I saw this thread and immediately my stress level shot right up there. Now I see it's all a joke. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ugh...Google's dance can be such a stressful time, especially if you see a lot of movement of your pages.

I know better than to get nervous until it's all over...

That knowledge is not always helpful though.

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

ABW Ambassador
    Bump! Let's see who else I can get [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Big Chuck

EVEN THOUGH I had JUST completed a search of www, www2, www3 and knew better, I STILL clicked on this thread.

So, you got me.

Doc

"There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull by the tail and face the situation."
    - W C Fields (Tille and Gus)

Big Chuck wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Bump! Let's see who else I can get <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think you have just a little bit of a mean streak in you, Big Chuck! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I know what this thread is about, and I still look at it to see if maybe someone has noticed the Google dance starting! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

LOL!

Andy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

ABW Ambassador
    131 so far, lol.

Andy you mentioned stress when it comes to google dance time. I thought I would share a little secret with you to help eliminate that stress. I was once like you and my blood pressure shot up to extremely high levels once a month during the "google dance" My doctor warned me something was going to pop if I didn't get my stress under control.

So what I did and I highly recommend is I got my pages so lowly ranked in google that when the dance happens I couldn't possibly do any worse. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Let Fear Be Far from All

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Bump! Let's see who else I can get <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> fooooey~! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>EVEN THOUGH I had JUST completed a search of www, www2, www3 and knew better, I STILL clicked on this thread.

So, you got me.

Doc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>GOTCHA! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Big Chuck

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> So what I did and I highly recommend is I got my pages so lowly ranked in google that when the dance happens I couldn't possibly do any worse. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks, "Doc" Heyder! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Now why didn't I think of that?!?!? It's forward thinking like that that has made men like Donald Trump so successful!

You've saved me a fortune in psychotherapy fees with your advice. Where do I send the check? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Andy

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread