Well, I am still learning a lot of things about search engines and may have killed myself.

I created my first web site in Oct 2002. I used frames on the suggestion of a friend. It was pretty rough and my keywords, title, descrip etc. were not very good. I submitted my site to one of those places that say "we submit your site to 10,000,000,000 search engines".

My site was looked at by Google in Nov but the only page it sees is my main page without any of the frame info which has my directory links.

I do not have any significance as far as keyword positioning and can only find my page by typing in the URL.

I updated my site in Dec removing the frames and the site is now a cleaner site. I plan to update it again on Sunday with an even better (I think) look. When Google did the dance in Jan I saw no difference in what it has cached.

Needless to say I have a PR0. Will I be able to recover from this stupidity?

ABW Ambassador affiliatemakeover's Avatar
    Cleveland, OH
    Yeah, it appears the only thing you did wrong was use frames.

Google will pick up your new site eventually. Work on getting those links back to your site for faster results.

It will take a few months though for solid results, so be patient.

"I want to make you more money with a professional and low cost web design. Let's chat."

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread