ABW Ambassador affiliatemakeover's Avatar
    1. Anyone know what the minimum buy in cost is for the premium sponsorships? Or the other details?

2. Are premium and adwords completely different? They say they are, but my friend who only buys adwords, had a premium ad show up today once out of 10 refreshes for the search term. They swear they never bought premium stuff from Google.

Is google intermixing the two to anyone's knowledge? I thought I knew exactly how this all worked, but I guess not. Thoughts?

Edited to say: Oh yeah, when I search for the term, I always used to see her ads in the right side adword boxes. She tells me she's only ever seen her ads in the top premium spots. ??? Does google show different things to different people? Could it be because I'm using the toolbar or something?? That would be silly.

"I want to make you more money with a professional and low cost web design. Let's chat."

ABW Ambassador
    I've had this happen before too. I have a couple keywords that when they are the #1 or #2 spot for adwords, will show at the top as a premium listing. Not sure why or if it is suposed to happen, but it sure drives some great traffic - so I never questioned google about it.

It's more fun to jump on the trampoline than sit underneath it!

ABW Ambassador
    They are different. Premium is based on CPM pricing and is category specific. Prices range from $20 to $700 CPM. There is also a hefty minimum spend.

-wayne

Wayne Porter
    V.P. Product Development
    AffTrack LLC.
    http://www.afftrack.com
    http://www.revtrends.com
    Get a free two-week trial use code ABWEB at RevTrends.com

ABW Ambassador affiliatemakeover's Avatar
    That's what I "thought" wayne. But why are her adwords listings showing up in the premium spots every once in a while? Ponderous.

"I want to make you more money with a professional and low cost web design. Let's chat."

Some times Google will show the top 2 adwords in the premium positions if there are no premium ads...This was stated by GoogleGuy himself

Minimum monthly spend for adword premium is $10,000 ...but they are not that rigid..if your kw's dont have any premium ads then you may get a better quote...just talk with your Google Sales Rep.

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wayne Porter- AffTrack:
    They are different. Premium is based on CPM pricing and is category specific. Prices range from $20 to $700 CPM.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As i said before they are not that rigid...i know a guy who got a quote for a CPM of $15 ....

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread