Anybody else get the 123inkjets, join our affiliate program crap in their CJ mailbox.

"-Most importantly: We're a partner that you can count on, with a customer service team that your visitors can count on."

Yeah right 123inkjets, affiliates have a long memory...

JJJay:
    Got it, but didn't even open it. I heard enough here in my first two months to even think about it.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I didn't open mine either.

In fact, I was busy ripping more of their links today!

I think it'll take me forever to find all their links. I probably should just hit DROP PROGRAM now (instead of waiting until I've found all the links) and then grab the referring URLs off the Invalid Link Report.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm with you leader on trying to find their links on multiple pages and sites. No since bird dogging for their BHO buddies and letting them scrap my shoppers e-mails for spamming by their 6 sister sites.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I couldn't hit "Delete" fast enough! I've already been a participant in their program, and dropped them after they lied about dropping the parasites from their program!

A word of advice for 123Inkjets: save money by not trying to sign up people you've already !!!

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    They sent me a cjmail and a regular email inviting me to join. They must have lost a lot of business/affiliates after their last fiasco.

quote:
    Originally posted by Andy:
    I couldn't hit "Delete" fast enough! I've already been a participant in their program, and dropped them after they lied about dropping the parasites from their program!

A word of advice for 123Inkjets: save money by not trying to sign up people you've already !!!

Andy

This is what happens when I don't log on for awhile. I miss all the "good" stuff, LOL. It sounds like they're in a world of hurt. I'll have to go back in and read the threads. Thanks for the "heads up".

"Where a conversion is no accident, it's a miracle."

Jim
    JAREC & Associates
    U.S. Sportfishing News

Anyone ever figure out if their sister companies (all crossover affiliates) spamming the world with Inkjet cartridge offers have cookie overwrites within those spamms? I blocked all injet e-mails from reaching my in-box.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

quote:
    Originally posted by JJJay:
    Anybody else get the 123inkjets, join our affiliate program crap in their CJ mailbox.
    Ever since I joined their program last time, to support their bogus anti-parasite stance here in ABW, then dropped them when they reneged on that, I've gotten lots of ink jet mail from various (interconnected?) players.

They're all filtered out now, but that was one of the stupidest moves I ever made - though I'd do it again with a different player, no reason others should suffer by default for the transgressions of this one.

No, I didn't open the email either, and I got rid of all their links about 2 months ago.

Parasite issue is one thing, they also lowered their commission for most of the products from 31% to 8%

quote:
    Most importantly: We're a partner that you can count on, with a customer service team that your visitors can count on."

Oh yeah, I will probably starve if I count on them.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I think they MAY have something to do with Whenu. Don't know if it's been mentioned. Do a whois on 123 then do a Google search on the address that shows up in the whois. Whenuprint, owned by Whenu shows up at the same physical address, as well as a TON of other inkjet domains.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, just sharing public whois info and letting you all form your own opinions.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    I was unaware they were supporting parasites.

I couldn't seem to match up whenu and 123inkjets for WHOIS data.

But I did find THIS.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2002/08/ebabylon.htm

https://www.resellerratings.com/seller1753-p3.html

Interesting that Michael Zaya appears to be listed as a consultant for a debt collection agency inthe same location:

http://www.bad-debt-collection-agenc...executive.html

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

"But Jimmy had fancy plans, and pants to match"

OK, I'm going to remove them from my site.

What are your opinions on 00inkjets and Carrot's?

Apollo

Follow Drewberts linsk and make up your own mind. I'm trying to hook up Andy Rodreguez to take over a terrific low priced Inkjet/laser/copier toner company. Basically guaranteed as the most ethical company operating a online business....bar none!

Mike & Charlie ...

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    I'm trying to hook up Andy Rodreguez to take over a terrific low priced Inkjet/laser/copier toner company.~Mike

Don't forget to remind him that his typical puny commission programs won't work in the ink sector--25% is competitive, too much lower than that is invisible!

quote:
    What are your opinions on 00inkjets and Carrot's? ~Apollo

00Inkjets is part of the 123InkCartel.

Carrot's--Unknown, but at least they don't seem to be owned by the same place that owns most of the others.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Ok i'll admit it i opened the email i was sad at the time and needed a good laugh

quote:
    00Inkjets is part of the 123InkCartel.

So, I should be romoving 00 as well.

Apollo

LOL, the funny thing is 123inkjets sent out this email to increase affiliates, now they might actually be losing affilates due to this thread

quote:
    LOL, the funny thing is 123inkjets sent out this email to increase affiliates, now they might actually be losing affilates due to this thread
    It serves them right, don't you think? If they'd just done the right thing, they wouldn't be out begging new affiliates. But they need new blood to push clicks through to their parasitic partners, because THEY sure won't be producing many clicks on their own. Bloodsuckers.

Andy

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread