I have this web site (my oldest affiliate site) which gets me enough hits a month for a check (it's not affiliated with CJ)

I've tried to get a higher ranking for this site, but the domain name doesn't help much.

I've thought about a much better DN for my site (and it's avaliable!) I was thinking of registering it and point it to the website, but that would mean having two URLs for it. I don't know how that'd fly with the SE. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I don't care for the old DN. But as far as I know, there's no way to just change one URL for another.

ABW Ambassador
    Not sure if this is what your are looking for. I was surfing and I found this
    "Have the server return a "301 Moved Permanently" status code." You may want to research this. Hope it helps.
    Cazzie

Thank you very much Cazzie for replying

I've been doing searches pn the "301 Moved Permanently" status, and I think that could be a solution; however I have no idea how I could do that. I don't have my own servers, and my hosting company doesn't offer that.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread