Hello Gang,

This ad is running on ABW and I'm wondering if the product is worth the $24.95. What do you think?

Thanks,

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com
    UrbanScooters.com Affiliate Program

Frank , I dont know about that product ( i am not into paid traffic !!) ... but know the person behind it ... He is indeed very knowledgeable in adwords !!.

If you are spending more than $1000/month in adwords you can sure give it a shot ...If the ebook atleast help you to increase your ROI by 1% ( very very conservative estimate) the product pays itself in 2.5 months ... not bad !!

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

I bough it some time ago, but haven't read it yet. From a quick look I would say it's well worth the $25. If you're new to adwords or value your time (time=money), it's a bargain.

It's both a step by step tutorial and a guide with some nice expert advices. Didn't like the final chapther though.

-- Less is more --

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence Gopi

>>> I'm wondering if the product is worth the $24.95

Frank: After feedback from existing affiliates and even some customers, I doubled the price recently to $49.95 for the new 2003 version (last updated 1st March 2003).

So answering your original question whether the product is worth the money, there is only one way to find out

>>> It's both a step by step tutorial and a guide with some nice expert advices. Didn't like the final chapther though.

Thanks Cellophane. I would like to send across the new version of the ebook to you and get your feedback. Contact me through the website.

On a related note, good old Haiko has approved my post under the "new affiliate program" forum

Smartcat,

I just bought masteringadwords a week or so ago for the $29.95 price. Did I get the update or do I have the old stuff???

I don't see a date on it... the one I have is 34 pages long.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com

Frank - Can you drop me a mail with your purchase details? (just forward the Clickbank order confirmation mail). I will send across the new version (55 pages).

I guess I should have made some sort of mailing list of existing customers...

Righty-O Smartcat,

I appreciate that and have e'd my info. I look forward to the update!

Thanks,

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com

Hey Smartcat , i think i have to turn to your product when pure SEO becomes too hard and time consuming ( may be in a year or so) until then God Bless my Google listings

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread