I have new coupon/deal site that I plan on promoting fairly strongly, but in non-spammy ways. Once I get more content up, I'm going to try Adwords PPC and Inktomi paid inclusion.

At the moment, I'm looking to get some incoming links to help me out in the next google update. PM me with your URL if you're interested. Based on the usual advice, I think its best for everyone to avoid linking to extremely similar sites or extremely different sites (unless you've got a PR7, I'll take any of those ). I also want to be sure to avoid any penalities resulting from reciprocal links to questionable or questionably-promoted sites. I'm probably being overly cautious about that, so please don't take offense if I don't want to trade links. Given the way google is heading, can you blame me for worrying?

Come on...links are good for everybody.

Help me help you!

What's you PR?

A big fat zero.

Actually its a "gray bar" or unranked. Like I said, its a new site. I'd conservatively estimate it'll be a PR5 in the next update. Based on what I've read and how I'm promoting it that seems reasonable to me.

Dolemite

PM me your URL and preferred link text and short description.

If I can usefully swap links with one or more of my sites, I'll add you and you'll get the invitation(s) to reciprocate.

Also give me an email address to use if there are no working addresses related to the site.

Are you Crazy?

You've got PM, CrazyGuy.

Anyone else? With the deepcrawl coming up soon, now's the time..

ABW Ambassador
    What makes you think it will be a PR5? You already have some incomings from PR5+ sites?

I doubt it will be 5 for a few months..

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread