Any day now for the google dance! Come on google, make my day make my day to freedom! I hear that cash register making noise, Oh ya Just stirring up some comedy! LOL okay gotta go to work.. :0( All I will think about is sales from my site!

Is it that time of the month again already?
    Think there will be a dance this month?

How many pages you got waiting out there for google to index?

[7-days bows before the Google Gods...brings forth precious metals (tip jar from the bar) and leaves them at the alter hoping that that the Google Gods will once again favor him]

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Know one really knows for sure but there is good reason to believe there might not be any more dances. I really hope they do continue as they had in the past but this new google with it's crapbot is supposed to do the dew on it's own without a "dance".

Only thing for sure is that noone at guessmasterworld has a clue. But they're too busy congratulating each other on their important posts to notice that.

Just had to get that out of my system.

I have to agree on that one. We’ll probably have some type of dance but I doubt that it will be the Senior Prom that we’ve gotten used to. I know that I’ve had some fresh pages that have been in the index for a good two weeks. Usually they would just show up for a day or two and then vanish until the dance. I think it’s a good possibility that we’ll see a shuffling of listings and recalculation of PR.

Jason
    “I get on my knees and pray, we don’t get fooled again!” – Who said that? I said that!

The last few weeks my sites have been up and down like a pogo stick on acid. In the past few days, it's been more settled. But I hear so many conflicting experiences from other Google slaves, it's hard to draw any conclusions.

I don't think there will be a dance, as such. I've been seeing a more or less constant "update cycle" for a while. I see no particular reason for Google to change this

ABW Ambassador
    It's been pretty constantly changing. Thing is - the toolbar PR for many new sites is wrong (I'm not sure whether this also means the recorded PR is wrong), many sites backlinks are still missing, even though the linking sites are up and have PageRank. So, there are a few things still for Google to do before we can say for certain exactly what form updates are going to take in the future.

Unlike MJCB, I've seen some pretty wild fluctuations in the last few days. The index page of one site reappeared yesterday at #3 for its main term. The day before it was #28.

Basically, though, if you are waiting for some kind of 'dance', you are going to be sorely disappointed as Google is dancing constantly at the moment.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markymark:
    It's been pretty constantly changing. Thing is - the toolbar PR for many new sites is wrong (I'm not sure whether this also means the recorded PR is wrong), many sites backlinks are still missing, even though the linking sites are up and have PageRank. So, there are a few things still for Google to do before we can say for certain exactly what form updates are going to take in the future.

Unlike MJCB, I've seen some pretty wild fluctuations in the last few days. The index page of one site reappeared yesterday at #3 for its main term. The day before it was #28.

Basically, though, if you are waiting for some kind of 'dance', you are going to be sorely disappointed as Google is dancing constantly at the moment.

http://www.1design4life.co.uk - 1 Design 4 Life<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So basically Google is pulling a "Billy Idol" on us by dancing with itself?

I belive Google's gone crazy.

My sites are jumping up and down. One day they place N.1, the next day I can't find them within 500 results (and I'm talking about pages that have been around for years, never did any spamming, no big changes). Then the next day they're back on N.3 and again nowhere...

This nonsense has been going on since the last dance. I'm sick of it

YOURsoft affiliate software
    Join YOURsoft "affiliate program for affiliate software"!

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I'm like c4 there, I've seen number 1-4 spots just disappear deep within the bowels of the google daemon, gobbled up in their prime. I do hope he regurgitates them shortly.

"Nothing like a nice piece of hickory."
    -Preacher, Pale Rider

yeah they are jumping all over the place, I got like 25 new pages just waiting to get indexed.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread