Is it me or is google taking forever to pick up new sites. my listings are jumping all over the place and are being removed and added to google frequently, Is anyone else seeing this? Or am I just getting impatient with google?

I am seeing the same thing as you. My sites are listed, takem off, put back on Page 1 thenm down to 7 or 8?

I am winning more than losing with my sites at present.

Call me a cynic but the sites were I mainly use adwords aren't being indexed at all

"Detonate Your Web Site And Chop As Much As 90% Off Your Marketing Expenses When You Can Accurately Pinpoint Your Most Productive Ads, Visitors Or Products -- Quickly And Automatically, 24 Hours A Day!" www.hyperlinktracker.com

Animal Lover
    My new sites have also been taking forever to get indexed. Not sure if it's because they are still on adwords which is causing the delay.

Oscar

I'm getting new pages in and googlebot is visiting a lot, but they all show as zero pr

Same thing here ... been going on since the last dance!

YOURsoft affiliate software
    Join YOURsoft "affiliate program for affiliate software"!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>what is google doing? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smoking something! And a pretty powerful Something, judging by what I've been seeing lately!

~Revenue is King

ABW Ambassador
    Adwords has nothing to do with a sites being listed or its position. The toolbar at this time is unreliable. I've had a new site PR0 for over a month and a half now, having #1 positions and getting traffic. If you do a search check the PR of some of the sites that come up, you will see PR0 sites and grey bar sites. Looks like the way Google does its thing has changed and there won't be the dance we're used to seeing, looks like constant dancing for some terms check.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

"Looks like the way Google does its thing has changed and there won't be the dance we're used to seeing, looks like constant dancing for some terms check."

what are you talking about? why would google won't dance anymore like always? i don't get it...

what i really don't get is this, i just checked my stats, and in all of my websites,
    there is almost a 60% decrease in traffic, for the last 5 days, after the steady regular trafic for weeks... what's going on??? looks like i'll lose 60% of my income if this crazy trend continues... what happend?

ABW Ambassador
    Theyre just changing the ways they do things. I liked the old way better myself, waiting for the last week or so of every month, then waiting 4-5 days for the dance to settle. There are long threads you can read about all this over at webmasterworld. But the way Google has updated in the past is over, more of a continuous kinda thing.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Google started messing with things a few months ago. I lost A LOT of traffic. However, over the past 4 weeks my traffic has returned... knock on keyboard...

Check out the "other" board for details and discussions.

ABW Ambassador
    what is google doing?

Like Leader said ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Smoking something! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Google appears to be totally F'ed up like never before .
    I was checking some of my keywords , and Google has AOL search results indexed as the #1 listing for many terms . ( I see it's describing MY page, with my very own words in it, but you can't get to the page that Google has indexed for #1 on some terms .BUT NO, the REAL PAGE which honestly should be on top is like three spots down with Googles messed up crap above it .

How can Google possibly get around to indexing our sites like it used to ? It's been too busy lately indexing every other darn thing BUT real webpages .

AOL search results, spam pages, and the winner so far ...Everyones qksrv.net/click-####### URLS !

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread